Where are you located?
- Cowtown Cookie Co. is a home-based bakery that operates under the Texas Cottage Food Law located in north Fort Worth, Texas.
Do you ship?
- No, due to the Texas Cottage Food Law I am not allowed to ship cookies.
Do you make allergen-free cookies?
- I currently do not offer any special diet cookies (gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free). My recipe does not contain nuts, however the cookies are not made in a peanut-free kitchen.
Do you require a minimum order amount?
- There is a two dozen minimum requirement.
What kind of cookies do you make?
- All cookies are a traditional vanilla sugar cookie decorated with vanilla royal icing. Seasonal flavors may be available upon request.
How are the cookies packaged?
- All cookies are individually heat sealed. Themes by the dozen are boxed. Gifts or favors may be bagged together and tied with a coordinating ribbon at an additional cost.
What do your prices start at?
- Cookies *start* at $54 a dozen. A 50% deposit is due once confirmed I am able to complete your request. Get started on a custom quote!
How much notice should I give for my order?
- a 4-6 week notice is appreciated for preparation, however I cannot guarantee availability. I tend to book up 6-8 weeks in advance. Check availability here.